Are you ready to get stuff done?
The gap between knowing what you want to achieve and actually achieving it can often be huge.
Perhaps you’ve got too many moving parts to coordinate, too many bosses to appease, or too many cooks stirring the pot.
No matter what the complication, I can help you cut through the noise and get on the right path.
I’ve had my own consulting practice for fifteen years. Helping people achieve their goals is what I do best.
This is how my consulting process usually goes…
- You tell me what what’s not working with your marketing and communications.
- I do my homework to learn as much as possible about what you’re working with, what you’re up against, and who you’ve got on your team.
- I think obsessively about your problem and draw a lot on whiteboards.
- I develop a detailed, actionable plan–in language you can understand–to help you solve the problem.
- I present this plan to whomever you think needs to see it.
- I stay on call to field your questions, (if you need me and if you have them) as you implement your plan.
That’s it. Just the guidance you need, when you need it, without the expense of extraneous staff, fancy offices or the obsession with billable hours.